Dr. Singer’s three decades as a professor and in clinical practice working with individuals, couples and families has given her the practical experience and the knowledge to understand what is missing in individuals and couples and she is able to guide them to become physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy. Her life is committed to teaching these skills. She presently resides in Santa Barbara, California.
- Judge’s Award. Photography Online, German Website, Picture of the Month 1998
- Judge’s Award, Memorable Image of the year 1996
- Judge’s Award, Memorable Image of the year 1995
- lst Place Color Slides F-stops’, 1989,1990,1992
- lst Place Color Prints F-stops’, 1989,1990,1992
- lst Place Black and White Prints F-stops 1988,1989,1991,1992
- lst Place Everywoman’s Village 1988 Photography Contest Cover Photo
- February 2006 Ongoing “Israel Journey” SB Jewish Federation
- September 23-December 23, 2005 “Woman’s Journey Within” Antioch University, Santa Barbara
- Paramount Studios October 2004 – Jan, 2005 “20 Year Retrospective”
- Exhibit in Carmel Curated by Ruth Bernhard and John Sexton 2000
- Bel-Air Camera Exhibition and Workshop July 16th-August 30th, 1999
- MGM Studios April 30,1999-June 30, 1999
- Paramount Studios December 1998-April 30, 1999
- Dadiana, Montecito, California 1997
- Specialty Concepts, 1996
- Center for Photographic Art, Carmel, California 1996
Publications and Achievements:
- Adam Was Trapped, Eve Was Framed: Five keys to Relationship Health and Freedom published 2008
- “The Doctor Is In…the Darkroom” October 2000 Petersen’s PHOTOgraphic magazine.
- Article “In Focus and Still Developing” magazine section Daily News, March 1998
- “Through the Mouth of the Dragon” by Dr. Ben Cowles 18 plates of color slides China of the
Yangtze River 1998
- Cover photo “Everywoman’s Village”1998
- Executive President of Shadow Chasers Fine Art
- Women’s Creativity Retreats and Workshops
- Founding member of Art Advisory Board and Curator, Incredibleart.Com
- Chair and reader of over 123 doctoral dissertations in psychology from 1982-2002.
- Masters and Doctorate in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in fine arts.
- Master classes with Cole Weston, Kim Weston, Michael Kenna, Ruth Bernhard, John Sexton, Bruce Barnbaum, David Bayles and Ray MacSavaney